Does this sound like you?
- You live within 30 minutes of Knoxville, TN.
- The most important thing to you about a new job is being surrounded by smart people.
- You’ve spent three or more (3+) years as an SEM/PPC Specialist, Online Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Manager or something similar -- and you know your stuff.
- You have a BA/BS degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent practical experience.
- You know your way around Google Ads, Bing and Analytics so well, you could do it with your eyes closed.
- You have experience with SEM, SEO, product feeds, social media advertising, email marketing, managing budgets and display advertising.
- You enjoy working closely with a team and want to develop relationships across multiple departments.
- You enjoy autonomy to grow in your role.
- You don’t follow the mindset that everything is black-and-white, and flourish in the grey.
- You love complex analytics data and sometimes geek out talking about your work to your friends -- but at the same time, you can break down the information and talk to non-technical clients to make them understand your strategic objectives.
- You know how to get past the surface analytics in reports and derive actionable go-forward plans.
- The words “front-end, back-end, wireframe, comp and skin” mean something to you.
- In your free time you read WSJ or business books and listen to podcasts on technology and business. You simply can’t learn enough about business and technology.
How did you know? That’s me!
Here’s a bit more about the job.
About the Job
- Our Online Marketing Analysts are all about understanding business and measuring data to ensure our clients’ success.
- Set up Google Ads and Bing advertising accounts.
- Perform competitive research, keyword research, and set up all campaigns, ad groups, ad copy, budgets and goal tracking.
- Develop keyword advertising copy / messaging adhering to the search engine specifications and guidelines to meeting clients' objectives on key performance indicators.
- Work with our Marketplaces and Feeds group to get products listed and selling successfully in the online marketplaces.
- Working with clients to introduce research and data to support strategic recommendations.
- Presenting new media marketing campaigns.
- Keeping up-to-date on emerging online marketing strategies.
- Understand business objectives and creatively translate those into online activities – effectively "monetize the internet."
- Enjoy working with 10+ accounts simultaneously - managing the face-to-face, the strategic and the tactical.
- Learn GoldenComm online marketing standards, help offload clients from the existing teams, and take ownership of clients within 30 days.
- Build client portfolio and manage online marketing for 5-10 clients within 90 days.
- Ads certification required within the first 90 days of hire.
Our Mission Statement:
We make websites work harder.
Our Core Values:
- Hard Work
- Business Acumen
- Technical Ability
We’re a 65+ employee professional services company that builds harder working websites. Our employees are innately curious, driven to learn, and care deeply about growing our customers' bottom lines.
Complete with a competitive benefits package: great health insurance, vision, dental, AD&D, and LTD; 401k with matching. In-office perks: free food (daily); freshly roasted coffee (delivered weekly); and on and off-site company events (monthly), GoldenComm is a great place to work.
- Respond to this ad with "Online Marketing Analyst" in the subject line
- Attach your resume as a Word or PDF document
- Provide three references in the Comments box (important, please don't forget to do this)