Does this sound like you?
- You live within 45 minutes of Newport Beach, CA (near John Wayne Airport).
- The most important thing to you about a new job is being surrounded by smart people.
- You’ve spent two to five years in a sales and/or services position and you love working with people.
- In your free time you read the WSJ or business books and listen to podcasts on technology and business. You simply can’t learn enough about business and technology.
- You are comfortable using a computer and doing basic website updates (e.g. could update a WordPress website)
- You’re obsessively organized. You plan everything in your life -- from detailed itineraries for your vacations to grocery lists organized by aisle.
- To you, our Sales Coordinator position is a craft that you plan to practice -- seeking mastery for the long-haul. You can see yourself in this position for at least one year knowing it’s a steppingstone to bigger career goals.
OMG -- how did you know!?! That’s exactly who I am!
Here’s a bit more about the job.
About the Job
- The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for working with our Managing Director and CEO on setting qualified sales appointments.
- They may also be involved in special projects; helping our other clients with basic sales and marketing support.
- During initiating, you’ll be working alone or with our Managing Director and/or CEO to set priorities for your day/week. You’re responsible for creating ROI-based strategies and communicating with prospects. You will need to gather basic information from the prospect and set up a meeting with our Managing Director or CEO.
- Being a professional services company, all of our teammates at GoldenComm handle multiple projects and clients -- each being in a different phase of our engagement.
- The two things that separate GoldenComm from the rest are (1) strategy and (2) service. The Sales Coordinator will learn how to articulate those values to prospects with Nordstrom-like service.
- This is an entry-level position that starts at $36,000 to $55,000 depending on experience.
Our Mission Statement:
We make websites work harder.
Our Core Values:
- Hard Work
- Business Acumen
- Technical Ability
We’re a 70-employee professional service company that builds harder working websites. This full-time, come-in-every-day position is in our Newport Beach, CA (only local candidates will be considered) office. Our employees are innately curious, driven to learn, and care deeply about growing our customers' bottom lines.
Complete with a competitive benefits package: great health insurance, vision, dental, AD&D, and LTD; 401k with matching; free food (daily); freshly roasted coffee (delivered weekly); and on and off-site company events (monthly), GoldenComm is a great place to work.
- Respond to this ad with "Sales Coordinator" in the subject line
- Attach your resume as a Word or PDF document
- Provide three references in the Comments box (important, don't forget to do this, please)