Does this sound like you?
- You live within 30 minutes of downtown Salt Lake City.
- The most important thing to you about a new job is being surrounded by smart people.
- You’ve spent three-to-five years in the web, digital, and/or marketing world -- and you love it.
- You either have agency experience, or are looking to jump from the inhouse side to get exposure to more clients, technologies, strategies, and industries.
- In your free time you read WSJ or business books and listen to podcasts on technology and business. You simply can’t learn enough about business and technology.
- Maybe you are/were a developer -- but at the very least you can fix most anything in CSS or HTML. Maybe even dabbled or know SQL.
- You’ve become an expert as an admin in some SaaS, eCommerce or CMS before. And enjoyed it.
- You’re obsessively organized. You plan everything in your life -- from detailed itineraries for your vacations to grocery list organized by aisle.
- Project Management to you is a craft that you plan to practice, seeking mastery, for the long-haul. You might even be able to list the four types of dependencies, describe management reserve, or know what EVM stands for.
OMG -- how did you know!?! That’s exactly who I am!
Here’s a bit more about the job.
About the Job
- Our Project Managers are all about scope, schedule and budget. You’re ultimately responsible for these along with both internal and external expectations (read: happiness).
- Our project management process follows PMI’s phases:
- During initiating, you’ll be working alone or with sales in high-level planning and budgeting. You’re responsible for creating ROI based strategies and communicating those to the client. Now is also when you’ll start gathering assets from the client.
- Planning is every Project Manager’s favorite step. Here you’ll create the UI/UX, project timeline, budget, and scope (user stories, technical specifications,etc.); as well as, define stakeholders.
- During Executing, the Project Managers are completing Controlling and Monitoring. They make sure all the stakeholders have the information they need and the project is being executed as planned.
- Launch is the last step. Here you’ll be measuring twice before launching once.
- All of our Project Managers handle multiple projects and clients -- each being in a different phase of the PMI process at any given time.
- Each is well versed in our project management process, its tools, and leverages it to make their projects successful and clients happy. They log their time and work, as well as, track their teams in our project management system (Jira).
- The two things that separate GoldenComm from the rest are (1) strategy and (2) service. Our Project Managers execute cutting edge ideas with Nordstrom-like service.
Our Mission Statement is:
We make websites work harder.
Our Foundations & Fundamentals:
- Hard Work
- Business Acumen
- Technical Ability
We’re a 70-employee professional service company that builds harder working websites. This full-time, come-in-every-day position is in our new office location in Salt Lake City, Utah (only local candidates will be considered). Our employees are innately curious, driven to learn, and care deeply about growing our customers' bottom lines.
Complete with a competitive benefits package: great health insurance, vision, dental, AD&D and LTD; 401k with matching; free food (daily); freshly roasted coffee (delivered weekly); and on and off-site company events (monthly), GoldenComm is a great place to work.
- Respond to this ad with "Digital Project Manager" in the subject line
- Attach your resume as a Word or .pdf document
- Provide three references in the Comments box (important, don't forget to do this, please).