Intellectual Property Rights and Licenses
By downloading any product/ plugin from GoldenComm.com, you agree to the following:
1. This license agreement (hereinafter Agreement) is an agreement between you (the person or company who is being licensed to use the plugin or Documentation) and GoldenComm.com (hereinafter GoldenComm/We/us/our). The Agreement applies to all products/plugin/scripts/services you download from us.
2. By downloading the plugin you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the plugin in compliance with this Agreement.
3. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our plugin from our site.
4. We are the copyright holder of the plugin. The plugin or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
5. You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other plugin or product or website.
6. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the plugin or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the plugin on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
8. We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this plugin.
9. We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the plugin against law or for any illegal use.
10. If you fail to use the plugin in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the plugin is revoked.
11. GoldenComm.com reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
12. License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the plugin at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the plugin. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the plugin, if more than fourteen days have passed since the purchase date. GoldenComm.com reserves the right to terminate all plugin licenses, all orders and support services for a customer convicted in violation of the Agreement.
13. If you continue to use the plugin after GoldenComm.com gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the plugin.