Does this sound like you?
- You live within 45 minutes of Newport Beach, CA.
- The most important thing to you about a new job is being surrounded by smart people.
- You’ve spent two or more years as an SEM/PPC Specialist, Online Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Manager or something similar -- and you know your stuff.
- You have a BA/BS degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent practical experience.
- You know your way around Google Adwords, Bing and Analytics so well, you could do it with your eyes closed.
- You have experience with SEM, SEO, product feeds, social media advertising, email marketing, managing budgets and direct response display advertising.
- You enjoy working closely with a team and want to develop relationships across multiple departments.
- You enjoy autonomy to grow in your role.
- You don’t follow the mindset that everything is black-and-white, and flourish in the grey.
- You love complex analytics data and sometimes geek out talking about your work to your friends -- but at the same time, you can break down the information and talk to non-technical clients to make them understand your strategic objectives.
- You know how to get past the surface analytics in reports and derive actionable go-forward plans.
- The words “front-end, back-end, wireframe, comp and skin” mean something to you.
- In your free time you read WSJ or business books and listen to podcasts on technology and business. You simply can’t learn enough about business and technology.
OMG -- how did you know!?! That’s exactly who I am!
Here’s a bit more about the job.
About the Job
- Our Online Marketing Analysts are all about understanding business and measuring data to ensure our clients’ success.
- Set up Google Adwords and Bing advertising accounts.
- Perform competitive research, keyword research, and set up all campaigns, ad groups, ad copy, budgets and goal tracking.
- Develop keyword advertising copy / messaging adhering to the search engine specifications and guidelines and meeting clients' objectives on key performance indicators.
- Work with our Marketplaces and Feeds group to get products listed and selling successfully in the online marketplaces.
- Working with clients to introduce research and data to support strategic recommendations.
- Presenting new media marketing campaigns.
- Keeping up-to-date on emerging online marketing strategies.
- Understand business objectives and creatively translate those into online activities – effectively "monetize the internet."
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and prioritize 10+ accounts simultaneously - managing the face-to-face, the strategic and the tactical.
- Learn GoldenComm online marketing standards, help offload clients from the existing teams, and take ownership of clients within 30 days.
- Build client portfolio and manage online marketing for 10 clients within 90 days.
- AdWords certification required within the first 90 days of hire.
Our Mission Statement is:
We make websites work harder.
Our Foundations & Fundamentals:
- Hard Work
- Business Acumen
- Technical Ability
We’re a 70-employee professional service company that builds harder working websites. This full-time, come-in-everyday position is in our Newport Beach office. Our employees are innately curious, driven to learn, and care deeply about growing our customers' bottom lines.
Complete with a competitive benefits package: great health insurance, vision, dental, AD&D and LTD; 401k with matching; free food (daily); freshly roasted coffee (delivered weekly); and on and off-site company events (monthly), GoldenComm is a great place to work.
- Respond to this ad with "Online Marketing Analyst" in the subject line
- Attach your resume as a Word or PDF document
- Provide three references in the Comments box (important, please don't forget to do this)